The Jessenius plaque of the Czech Anatomical Society
It could be awarded for a long-term contribution to development of the morphological disciplines or education in the Czech Republic.
It is not bound to Czech nationality of CAS membership status.
I tis usually awarded in conjunction with an anniversary.
Nominations could be presented by any CAS member and should be adressed to the Executive Committee, which will decide upon it by either mutual consent, or by the vote.
Awareds nade to date:
- Prof. MUDr. Jaroslav Kos (2007)
- Prof. MUDr. Radomír Čihák, DrSc. (2008)
- Prof. MUDr. Jiří Heřt, DrSc. (2008)
- Prof. MUDr. Josef Stingl, CSc. (2010)
- Prof. MUDr. Rastislav Druga, DrSc. (2010)
- Prof. MUDr. Miloš Grim, DrSc. (2011)
- Prof. MUDr. Libor Páč, DrSc. (2011)
- Prof. MUDr. RNDr. Jaroslav Slípka, DrSc. (2011)
- Doc. MUDr. Rudolf Linc, CSc. (2011)
- Doc. MUDr. Jitka Kočová, CSc. (2012)
- Prof. MUDr. Oldřich Eliška, DrSc. (2014)
- Prof. MUDr. Václav Seichert, DrSc. (2016)
- Doc. RNDr. Pavel Fiala, CSc. (2021)
- RNDr. Alena Němečková, CSc. (2021)
- Prof. RNDr. Petr Dubový, CSc. (2022)
The Professional Meeting